[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 5 из 276«1234567275276»
Модератор форума: Дмитрий 
Форум » Men74.ru - мужской форум » Медицина » Андролог
Андролог
ДмитрийДата: Вторник, 09.02.2010, 16:58 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Андрология - раздел медицины посвященный мужскому здоровью. Я, андролог-сексолог Дмитрий Иванов, отвечу на интересующие вас вопросы о мужских болезнях.

RobertdorДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 16:16 | Сообщение # 61

Я извиняюсь, но, по-моему, Вы не правы. Я уверен. Могу отстоять свою позицию. Пишите мне в PM.

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 16:18 | Сообщение # 62

give a self a clap if feel that u are weak and rest.give a self a big clap when u happy and sesuccs.life if just like a clap. when u feel that your hand is pain, sesuccs in on the way =]

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 16:19 | Сообщение # 63

Danielle08/06/2012it depends on the dootcr, some are more conservative than others and just dont like to give it to anyone. it can cause escalated blood pressure and high pulse, it can worsen heart conditions that already exsist. if you are generally healthy and not on antidepressants (they have terrible interactions with it) then you should be fine. tell her you have read up on it and you know not to take any other meds with it and that you will stay away from caffeine. you can only get it if you are quite over weight though, there are rules to it. if you are only like 10-20 pnds overweight you arnt going to qualify for it. just let her know of the diets you have try and that you would like the help of the medicine to use as a tool' in your weight loss to break addictions to food. you have to be motivated to lose weight and state you are going to cut calories and exercise some. losing weight is 80% of what you eat and 20% of what you do. fyi, it isnt covered by most insurance and will cost you about $ 1.25 a pill. one a day in the am only or you will be up all night. i have lost 30pounds since april on it. my doc makes me come in every two months for a check up and he gives me the refill then.

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 16:30 | Сообщение # 64

Your posting really stainghtered me out. Thanks!

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 17:02 | Сообщение # 65

Regarding the VIX:VXV, as this indicator is still less than a year old (the VXV was lnucahed last November), I continue to refine my thinking.A level of 1.10 or above does generally provide a good entry point, but I believe that one or more confirmations can significantly improve usefulness the VIX:VXV ratio.I hate to sound like a tease, but I am not going to share all of my thinking about the VIX:VXV ratio at this stage. (Some additional aspects of it will be in the newsletter and in the upcoming book.)Cheers,-Bill

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 17:05 | Сообщение # 66

Hi, i just wanted to thank you for maknig me a different person, for over 30 years i have binged, i have seen 7 other hypnotist, a dietican, GP's, and a herbalist none of which have ever worked. you where my last hope and i am so pleased i came to you as for the first time in my life after just seeing you the once i have not binged once! nor got up in the middle of the night to binge! i am happier, no mood swings and thinner!! food no longer rules my every waking moment and i am now in control of food where as before it was in control of me!! i can not honestly believe it nor do i know how you have done it when evryone else has failed! i now look forward to going for meals out and can go to mc donalds and eat normally!! i have wasted hundreds of pounds on slimming classes and you have taught me the only way to loose weigh is NOT to diet. I will be forever gratful for the new life you have given me.

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 18:23 | Сообщение # 67

Sally08/05/2012Then take her to your Physician and ask if he/she will LEGALLY prescribe the drug. That prcresiption can cause some real nasty side effects.

Добавлено (07.07.2014, 18:23)
---------------------------------------------
I loved as much as you will receive caeirrd out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 18:49 | Сообщение # 68

I can totally realte to off training weeks. I don't think I have ever made it a full week without altering or skipping a workout prescribed by coach. At the beginning, I set some rather lofty goals for myself to run 1000 miles, bike 1000 miles, and swim 100,000 yards this year. Well, each month I am short in at least one of the three, but I've decided to keep the monthly targets to aspire for. Unless a miracle happens, I'm going to be way under in each category for the year, but still surpass any past year by a long ways. Good to keep the goals just out of reach I guess. Now, I just have to learn to not get so frustrated when I come up short.

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 18:58 | Сообщение # 69

I’m impressed, I need to say. Actually not often do I euoncnter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about. I am very pleased that I stumbled across this in my search for something referring to this.

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 19:17 | Сообщение # 70

I just want to say I am seriously upset about this web site. Very lilkey his woman trap worked on me. You certainly tell the good stories. Many thanks for revealing your website page.

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 19:21 | Сообщение # 71

Hahaahha. I'm not too bright today. Great post!

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 19:26 | Сообщение # 72

Yup, that'll do it. You have my apaceription.

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 20:36 | Сообщение # 73

Excellent post. I was checking cousonniutly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.Feel free to visit my weblog ::

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 20:43 | Сообщение # 74

I would take it by yourself as it relaly doesn't make you high. It takes about 45 minutes for you to relaly feel the full effects which is basically just a careless attitude and relaxation. I wouldn't drink alcohol with it as that will just make you want to go to sleep. Weed would be ok, but be prepared to do to sleep within about 2 hours afterwards. think more ambien than xanax.

ГостьДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2014, 20:55 | Сообщение # 75

Nice post. I learn something more cilhlengang on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Форум » Men74.ru - мужской форум » Медицина » Андролог
Страница 5 из 276«1234567275276»
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017
Сделать бесплатный сайт с uCoz